FSX default aircraft

Hi, I find with complex programs such as this, I sometimes cannot get my head round them. First off, is this EFB solely for FSX default aircraft as you mention the use of the Garmin moving map which is not available for addon aircraft, as far as I am aware, and secondly, how often can one download the trial demo as i downloaded it some time ago and found it quite complex as previously stated, and today I downloaded it again for a second attempt at using it, but after the install i recieved a message stating the trial period had expired. Please clarify these situations. Abihsot.

Hi,

1) currently this add-on is only for FSX, but not limited to default aircraft. I suggest to download the operation manual and the installation manual as well, both of them are available at the download section: http://www.aivlasoft.com/download/index.html

2) It's only possible to run the trial period once. We think that 30 days should be enough time to figure out whether one likes the program or not. In certain circumstances like heavy technical problems during the trial period we already prolonged a trial license. This requires the problems to be documented.

Hope this helps to clarify the questions.

Best regards,

Urs

BTW: According to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real-life first name. Thanks!