DataProvider Problem

Greetz,

When running the DataProvider, it seems to install nicely, and then I get this message:

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately. The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x800700E).

Is there a work around?

Thanks

Xin

Xin,

1) is this already version 1.0.1?

2) could you please send all logfiles to 'support@aivlasoft.com'. The logfiles can be found as follows: Windows-Start-Menu > All Programs > AivlaSoft > EFB > Logfiles. Please send all files which can be found in that folder.

3) can you send me also the 'scenery.cfg', which can be found as follows:

(Vista/Win7) C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

(XP) C:\Documents and Settings\[username]\Application Data\Microsoft\FSX\scenery.cfg

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I have the trial version 1.01 installed under WinXP Prof and cannot enter the path to dataprovider. The path is C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Sabine\Lokale Einstellungen\Anwendungsdaten\AivlaSoft\EFB\AivlaSoft.Efb.DataProvider but it is not accepted by the settings. Don´t know why there is always a red cross before the line and I cannot close it. I added the path manually because the folder is not in the list when I try to find it. Is it possible that it doesn´t und WinXP Prof?

Please give me a helping hand.

Greetings from Saheike :oops:

Hmm after this post it suddenly works maybe it fears your answer? :lol:

Sabine,

If you enter the DataProvider's path in the DisplayUnit settings the program verifies whether the data is already available in a correct manner.

If this happen at a time where the DataProvider has not yet analyzed the FSX data you always get this red cross because the data obviously is not yet available.

This is just to explain the circumstances.