Distributed Installation/double screen:starting screen issue

Hello

I bought a dedicated 17" touchscreen to run EFB on a dedicated PC as well

The touchscreen is quite far from the remote PC and is connected via windows XP as a second screen in this remote PC.

Everything is fine except that even if the EFB icone is on the touchscreen, the main Aivlasoft starting screen on the display unit is initialized on the 1st screen and not the touchscreen.

This is not a real big issue, but I have always to go to the distributed PC main screen, in order to move the EFB window to the touchscreen window. It would be so nice to have the EFB starting screen directly to the touchscreen.

Did I miss a way to do it?

Hope it is clear enough ;-))

Thank you in advance for your reply

Pascal

Argh....

I put the touchscreen on the right side of the main monitor and now it works fine!!!!

:D

Hello, I have another issue in this configuration:

the keyboard button works because I can see the minimized popup appearing on the main screen, but the keyboard windows does not appear whatever on the touchscreen or the main screen...

I do not know what I did wrong... :oops:

Thank you in advance for your advise

Regards

Pascal

Pascal,

just an idea ... could it be that the TS-keyboard-window is still on the "left" side of the main monitor? EFB saves the last position of this window and if you had it open only once then this position has been saved and will be applied when the window opens for the next time ...