EFB not Showing All Approaches

I am currently using AIRAC 1409 with EFB & PMDG777. Yesterday and several days prior I have been flying PMDG 777 in and out of PANC. I have found that the aircraft will have multiple approaches but the EFB only shows 1.

example in 777 I find ILS for RW15, 07R & 07L; RNAV 07L & 07R & 15; LOC07L & 07R but in the EFB there is ONLY ILS RW15. I redid my data build but it was still the same. If I look in the wpnavaid file located in Aiblasoft\Navdata i find all the approaches listed but they are not showing up in the approach selections in the EFB. All Navdata is provided by NavDataPro from Aerosoft. I also see the ILS feathers on my approach tab in EFB even though there is no approach to select.

What would cause this? Does the EFB require Navigraph data?

Let me know if you need more detail.

Jerry

Hi Jerry,

I use Aerosoft's NavData (Urs uses Navigraph's), so it sounds as if your runways.txt file needs updating. :)

The entries I have are like so...

PANC 07R 07R

PANC 25L 25L

PANC 07L 07L

PANC 25R 25R

PANC 14 15

PANC 32 33

... I'm using the Orbx SAK scenery file, FWIW.

Open your \Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB\UserData\Runways.txt file in a text editor and remove any entries for PANC, then save it.

Then in your EFB DisplayUnit, go to Systems | Settings | Miscellaneous, and click the Reset airport data cache button.

You will likely get a Runway Assignment Warning in your DataProvider like so:

[attachment=0]RAW-PANC.png[/attachment]

And from there you can adjust your runway.txt file as necessary and then reset your airport data cache and all should be okay.

Thank you GG_Flyer,

Going through this process fixed the issue for PANC today. It had worked correctly in the past so I must have gotten some corruption somehow. I also use ORBX SAK along with all the other North West regions, Europe, AUS and Global with Vector.

I really appreciate your support.

Jerry