VASTIM Data Error

Hi

I have been trying to set up for Vatsim but I keep getting the following error in the online data settings section (Invalid definition data):

EFB2_zps5b8ae9ed.jpg~original

I've updated the most recent zip file from the AvilaSoft website and they all seem to be in the correct folders:

EFB1_zps243cd047.jpg~original

I also installed the IVAO information from the IVAO zip to see if that would work and it seems to be working fine and displays the FIR borders and ATC that is online

EFB3_zpsa5ae52af.jpg~original

Although I did notice the following when connected with the IVAO settings:

EFB4_zpse166e548.jpg~original

I am unsure what is causing the IVAO problem above but at least it does connect and show the ATC online and FIRs

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Iain

Iain,

regarding the VATSIM files, you should switch them: the first line (boundaries) is the fir.dat file, the second (definitions) is the servinfo.dat file.

Both organizations VATSIM and IVAO unfortunately do not have files which are always up to date and unfortunately they are also not free of some minor inconsistencies. This is what you see on the tab "Invalid definition data". It's just for information purpose to be aware of possible problems.

Hi

Thanks for your reply, I had just actually noticed I had them in the wrong directories after I restudied the documentation and was coming on to post an update :D

Everything is working well now, it is a great product.

As for the errors, if that is an external problem then I know it's not something in my setup.

Thanks again

Iain