Departure Runway Not Accessible

When I try to modify a route, the departure runway, on the departures tab, is not accessible and therefore the SID's or transitions are greyed out and also not accessible.

The route is activated normally.

The arrivals tab functions correctly.

How do I access the departure runway etc.

I have just noticed something perculiar.

When I enter a route from EGCC (Manchester) to EGKK (London Gatwick) the above described problem arises.

However, when I enter the reverse route, EGKK to EGCC, everything functions normally.

What could be the reason for this? Both airports are from UK2000 Scenery.

Terry

Terry,

I have those sceneries too and have not noticed anything odd with Manchester Extreme departures / arrivals / approaches. (I have reported to Urs some odd things on approach to Stansted Extreme, whereas Stansted VFR2 is fine.)

Could you post (or PM me) with your route file - the .efbr file?

What version AIRAC are you using? I think I'm still on 1004.

Regards,

I have tried to attach the route as requested but the extension efbr is not allowed. How can I email it to you?

I am using the Airac 1002.

Perhaps the problem lies with the runway designations in " wpNavAPT.txt" from Navgraph and "Runways.txt".

In my "Runways.txt" file for EGCC I have 06R 05R 06L o5L 24R 23R 24L 23L.

In the Navgraph file I have 05L 05R 23L 23R.

Regards

Terry

Terry,

Sorry, I thought efbr files were allowed. I guess you would have to .zip them first.

But I think that the runway assignments could be the key here - both my 1004 and my 1002 airac lists the 05/23 LR runways, and I'm using the EGCC_afx_UK2xTRM.BGL which also has 05/23 LR runways.

I have no EGCC lines in my runways.txt file, so if you're using a BGL with 05/23 L & R, then try removing and/or commenting out those runway.txt lines. (Backing up your files first, of course.)

You'll have to refresh your EFB DisplayUnit airport cache as well.

Regards,

Terry,

With these these lines added to my runways.txt file:

EGCC 06R 05R

EGCC 06L 05L

EGCC 24R 23R

EGCC 24L 23L

... I also cannot select a departure runway at EGCC Extreme. So I'm confident that if you remove those lines from your runways.txt file all should be better.

Please advise in either case.