VATSIM Online Traffic lost during flight

Dear Urs

I've got a 2 PC setup. Main PC running FSX and Data Provider, FSINN and OPUS weather,

2nd PC (WLAN) with Display Unit, QuteScoop etc.

Everything working fine at the start of the flight, Online traffic is shown as per settings.

After a while of flying, Online Traffic is not longer displayed, despite being available in range and within settings (Range limited and altitude)

I noticed that Data Provider is loosing connection once and a while (SIMCONNECT), so I tried restarting Data Provider and everything works fine again, Traffic is shown.

This workaround works ALL the time.

Is there a way of having doing some internal re-initialize to fix this.

Second: EFB Display in "Night-Mode ":

Row, where the Airport Info (Elevation/Position/Transition altitude/Transition level by ATC) is written is not readable on my Laptop (light yellow letters on a white background)

Same applies to some other infos which are inverted when switching to "Night Mode" (Black letters turn to light yellow on white background

Laptop has a ATI mobile type graphics card. Latest drivers installed a week ago, didn't fix it.

Any idea ?

Cheers

Oliver

Hello Urs

thanks for your quick reply

Hi Oliver,

Is there a way of having doing some internal re-initialize to fix this.
I'm afraid that there will be no fix. Please read also this posting: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1580

Understood, waiting for v2 then :roll:

EFB Display in "Night-Mode"
Can you provide a screen shot so we can see what exactly happens on your laptop? Thanks.

Sure can :D

efbinfos_not_readable0kyy7.jpg

efbinfos_readable17tz22.jpg

but forgot to mention: If I tick the [[ TRAFFIC ]] button in EFB display, I will not see if it is ON or OFF. I remeber from earlier versions that there was a ?colorchange? / inverted button to indicate the state of the buttons (not only "Traffic" )

Oliver

Hey Urs

Hi Oliver,

thanks for the screenshots. It looks like you have selected another Windows color schema than "Windows 7" (maybe "classic", "basic" or similar).

you are my hero,

changing back to Windows7 schema did the trick. Never thought of that being the cause.

A happy camper

Oliver

You may close or even delete this thread now, thanks