SID and Approach for EHEH

Since short I can't insert a SID for EHEH when completing a trip e.g. from EHEH to EHAM. When opening the "EHEH Departures" the "Runway" field etc. remains grey. The arrivals and Approaches of EHAM can be inserted without any problem.

When planning a trip from e.g. EHAM to EHEH also Approach from EHEH field remains grey, while all other fields can be filled out.

All other stations don't have this problem!!

In the past this was never a problem. Airac in use 1313.

I also change a previous AIRAC, but that does not help (btw EHEH airacs does have SID's and Approaches in the list).

What is going wrong here and how to solve?

Hi GG,

The scenery for EHEH is from NL2000, like all airports in the Netherlands in my FSX.

I know what you mean, but I have adapted allready the "Runways.txt" file into 03/21.

Other airports in this NL2000 scenery work fine!

The only exception is EHEH, mysterious!!??

I think I found something.

When uncheck the EHEH - NL2000 in the library of FSX ( having the default scenery EHEH from FSX) and start a new database by the dataprovider, then everything works fine, also EHEH-NL2000!

After check the EHEH scenery from NL2000 again in library of FSX (but no new database) then everything is still okay (probably due to still the old database).

Turning back everything with EHEH-Nl2000 the problem appears again.

So I there should be something wrong in the new scenery of EHE-Nl2000 v 4.05, but what ...???

• 2 weeks later...