Name of VORs not displayed correctly

One thing I've noticed is VORs (and might also be true for NDBs) are not presented by their actual name in the Direct-To dialog but when looking at the map their names are displayed correctly.

As an example I'm currently enroute ESSA-EGLL and received a direct-to from Sweden Control to a VOR called ALS where the full name is Alsie. When I tried to find this one by it's full name in the direct-to dialog I couldn't find it but when looking on the map it's marked both by it's ident (ALS) but also by it's name (Alsie) - see the screenshots below.

Shouldn't the full name also be displayed in the direct-to dialog in the Name column?

Alsie%20on%20EFB%20map.JPG

Alsie%20in%20Direct-To%20dialog.JPG

Guest William

I hadn't noticed that. Looking at FSCommander they certainly show both the code and the full name and they are only picking up the information from the BGL files.

Well...not a big issue but sometimes it's very convenient to be able to look up a VOR or NDB by it's name when you're flying online in a heavily busy airspace and the controller gives you a direct-to instruction using the name rather than ident so if you're able to fix this it would be great :)