ATIS info all of a sudden missing for VATSIM ATC

Up until now I've always been able to get the ATIS info by hovering with the cursor over the ATC(s) listed in the frequency ribbon but now of all of sudden I don't get any info anymore, noticed it the first time today and same problem on two different flights now with different ATC frequencies and I even restarted my computers in between. Read in the documentation for EFB that when you see an 'i' beside the frequency that indicates there's ATIS info available but I don't get any of those now.

Did something change at VATSIM and how ATC enters the ATIS info or do I have an issue with my EFB?

TIA,

Just talked to a guy acting as ATC on VATSIM but according to him nothing changed on VATSIM regarding how ATIS is entered so it appears to be a problem with my EFB.

Hope there's a quick and easy fix because I really miss the ability to get the ATIS this way before talking to ATC.

Hi Richard,

Just talked to a guy acting as ATC on VATSIM but according to him nothing changed on VATSIM regarding how ATIS is entered ...
Seems that the ATC guy does not know the whole story ...

I just had a look at the VATSIM data feed and NO ATC service is currently providing ATIS data.

[attachment=0]atis.png[/attachment]

Thanks Urs for confirming. Strange though is that when I tried getting the ATIS using the ATC module in FSInn (the VATSIM pilot client) I was able to.

I'll try and post a question about this over at the VATSIM forum but maybe you have some contact at VATSIM you could report this to? Obviously something changed/happened at VATSIM very recently because I didn't have this issue yesterday for example, today was the first time I saw this.

I received this reply over at VATSIM's forums so let's just hope they'll eventually find a permanent fix for whatever is causing this to happen.

Thanks for sharing it... it just happens, and we are trying to understand why. It seems to be related with another problem we have when servers disconnect briefly.

Thanks. Luca

Anyway good to know there's nothing wrong with EFB :D