EFB crashing many many times

It crashes on different moments: just after the start up, during a flight, etc. I found no EFB specific log files on its install directory. Where I can find them? Where I can turn them on? There must be a way to find what is causing EFB to crash.

Thank you for your kind attention,

I am really sorry about the inconvenience. I am attaching them again. Verified I was able to extract them before sending again.

Because I am using EFB with the Display Unit on a remote computer, I am also attaching its logs this time.

Thank you for your patience.

Andre,

thanks for the logfiles.

I can see several causes for problems:

1) EFB cannot download the metar file from NOAA due some unknown problem. You should verify whether you can download any other items using FTP.

Can you FTP to NOAA at all? What happens if you click this link: ftp://tgftp.nws.noaa.gov/SL.us008001?

2) Your FSX computer (IP address 10.0.1.8) and the DisplayUnit computer (IP address 10.211.55.3) are not within the same logical network.

3) Both computers are not within a "private" network which address must start with 192.168.x.x.

- The display PC (10.211.55.3) is on a virtual Windows 7/64 bits. It is running on a physical MacBook Pro (10.0.1.5).

- From the display PC (10.211.55.3) I can ping (fast) the provider (10.0.1.8), map network drives, etc.

- Regarding the NOAA ftp connection it really was unavailable some times these last days, but right now I made a test and it was ok.

Conclusion: - I just deleted all logs - will start new ones. I will verify all network connections next time I have a problem and make sure this is the route cause of the problem.

Please, can you put this thread on hold for a couple of flights?

Andre,

I just deleted all logs - will start new ones

Please do not delete these files. They are a valuable source of information if any problems occur. The files will be overwritten after a certain time.

Please, can you put this thread on hold for a couple of flights?
I'm not sure what you exactly mean with this. This thread will not be removed or deleted. It will remain "forever". You can answer on this thread at any time and the thread will be put at the top of the list which is sorted according to their relevance to the present.