Approach maps missing

I am still trying out the demo version.

It appears that not all Navigraph maps are available through EFB (I have downloaded the latest update from Navigraph).

Just an example, Heraklion airport (Greece) approach charts are missing, although all are available through nDAC3.

Am I doing something wrong or misunderstood something?

abax2000,

there are some known bugs with 1.0.3 which have been solved with 1.0.4.

I just had a quick look into LGIR (Iraklion) with airac cycle 1002 and EFB 1.0.4 and there are two VOR DME approaches available, one for runway 09 and one for 27 (FSX default scenery).

This new version 1.0.4 should be available in a few days.

thnx a lot for the prompt response.

I will wait for 1.0.4... and I am not asking when exactly when it will be available :D

It seems also that I cannot bring up the EFB menu from within FSX using the assigned shortcut (it is not used by FSX for other purposes). Besides that, EFB is following the flight (being opened in a separate window manually).

Did I mess up something during installation (I tried to follow instructions carefully)?

OS is W7 32bit Ultimate.

abax2000,

It seems also that I cannot bring up the EFB menu from within FSX using the assigned shortcut
The shortcuts are only used if the DisplayUnit is on the same computer than FSX. If the DisplayUnit is running on a separate computer the shortcuts are not being considered.

sorry, I'm not sure what you mean with "being opened in a separate window manually" that you mentioned in one of your last posts. I'm still trying to find out why the EFB menu is not displayed in FSX even if you press the corresponding shortcut.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

you will not be able to open EFB from within FSX because EFB is a standalone and independent software (it's not a so called gauge). You must start EFB as you would do with any other windows application. Once EFB is running and connected with FSX you will be able to use the shortcuts which can be defined from the DataProvider's settings.

best regards,

Urs

BTW: according to the forum rules please sign your post with your real name. Thx.