A few questions on EFB

I have got a few question about EFB:

• Does FSX need to be run in window mode, or full screen mode, assuming I am running EFB on the same PC as FSX?
  • If running FSX and EFB on two separate PCs, can I run FSX in full screen mode, or window mode is still the best choice?
  • I understand I can get updated AIRACS from Navigraph, but what about the charts? Do the charts get updated as well, and if so, through which provider?
  • Can I run EFB on a separate monitor?
  • Can EFB be installed on the same PC, but on a different hard disk than the FSX one?

Please pardon my many questions, but I am writing on behalf on different potential customers, who are interested in EFB but would like to know more about it. Many thanks for your attention, regards

Enrico

The quick answers to those questions are:

• Windowed, if you want to use the EFB Display Unit on the same PC. (I do this too, and stay in windowed mode.)
  • If you want to use the EFB Display Unit on a remote PC, you can run FSX in either windowed or full-screen. (I do this too.)
  • EFB charts are generated in real-time, so a new AIRAC means that all charts are "current." (Everyone who updates their AIRAC does this.)
  • Yes, on either the FSX PC or a remote PC. (I do this on my FSX PC.)
  • Yes. (I do this.)