Orbx LKPR scenery files not being read by EFB ?

I have installed Orbx LKPR scenery ( purchased from MSFS Marketplace ).   It is appearing in the sim, but after running the Db builder several times, the ground chart for the airport seems to be the default.  I had a look at the Info the the airport in the EFB Client window which shows the following files have been read :

LKPR_files.thumb.png.b9004d623c5eb07a2148da9622f5cf6c.png

Should the Orbx files be shown there too ?  

Looked at the Dbbuild log file and it has several lines for the Orbx files, but all have Skipped after them.   Having looked again at the log fil, there are numerous lines with "Skipped"   Perhaps I am missing something really obvious here, but your help would be appreciated .

2024-01-05 13:27:08.755   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\cgl   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.756   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\contentinfo   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.758   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\scenery\orbx\lkpr\texture   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.760   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\simobjects\landmarks\lkpr_jetway2advert\texture   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.761   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\simobjects\landmarks\lkpr_jetwayadvert\texture   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.763   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\simobjects\landmarks\lkpr_jetwaynoadvert\texture   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)
2024-01-05 13:27:08.765   Debug   : c:\users\amcc system\appdata\roaming\microsoft flight simulator\packages\official\steam\orbx-airport-lkpr-prague\simobjects\landmarks\ybbn_dommetaljetway\texture   !! Skipped !! (Exclude definition)

Thanks

Andrew

Update .....

Finally figured it out.   Seems all files, including those of a Third Party developer are encrypted by Microsoft.  I knew that was the case for the aircraft files, but did not expect it for TP scenery.   Serves me right for not checking.   First and last purchase for the MSFS Marketplace.

Andrew