EFB display program crash

First crash I've had in the Aiviasoft EFB. I am running the display on a networked PC, on a 10" touchscreen. I'd loaded a route and activated it, then continued setting up my cockpit ready for taxi and takeoff. Next time I looked at the display, it had crashed with the message shown below. (I took several pix with the data scrolled a little each time so you got it all).

Not sure what happened. It never has before.

Best Regards

Pete

Does it happen all the time, or was it only a "one-time" issue?

Just the once so far, but I've not had time to start up the cockpit again yet. That'll be tomorrow. For all I know it is everytime from now on, in which case it would presumably indicate some corruption, or it may just go away.

I'm asking this because from the code I cannot see how it could happen.

Isn't that just always the way, until you get enough info? I hoped the crash data was enough. looks like a trivial thing, a Key missing someplace? Maybe the cfg or ini file?

Seems a lot of these managed languages like C# and VB make a crash on the slightest pretext which in C would just return an error number and allow the program to do a proper report or recovery.

I'll let you know if it happens again. Just didn't want to lose the data, so it's yours now .

Regards

Pete