EFB2 issues

mulgrave

Just upgraded PC , reinstalled windows 10 pro, P3D4.5 and all sceneries, planes etc..

downloaded server and client from Aivlasoft and installed both.

Now I can't start server after database building.

get following error. restarted computer to ensure database not running but still same problem.

I also think not all airports are loaded by database builder.

Kindly provide help.

Thank you

Chafik Zitouni

Annotation 2019-09-05 173803 aivlasoft.jpg

dbBuilderLogfile.txt

17 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

Just upgraded PC , reinstalled windows 10 pro, P3D4.5 and all sceneries, planes etc..

downloaded server and client from Aivlasoft and installed both.

Now I can't start server after database building.

get following error. restarted computer to ensure database not running but still same problem.

I also think not all airports are loaded by database builder.

Kindly provide help.

Thank you

Chafik Zitouni

dbBuilderLogfile.txt 95.53 kB · 1 download

Hi Chafik,

Undoubtedly the DbBuilder is running. WHY this is the case is not possible to say from here. The DbBuilderLogfile does not give any help in that respect. How would you suspect that the DbBuilder did not load all airports? At first sight I do not see any trace of that.

For this wanring to come up the Server needs to detect a running DbBuilder process. You might want to look at the running processes on your maching with the TaskManager or a Process Explorer of any kind. In any case this is nothing that we can solve from a distance as it is a clear warning that the DbBuilder Process is running on your machine.

Have you ever tried to start the Server from the dialogue at the end of the DbBuilder Process? This should start the Server in any case.

Hi

Thanks

I uninstalled/reinstalled server and client on another drive, run builder and it says Database creation successfully finished. However when I quit databse builders as seen on pics and start server , I get error saying " could not read database due to errors ( see pic).

I used Process lasso to see if builder is running ( it was not).

I did not have this problem before.

Please advise any solution

Annotation 2019-09-05 190458 database creation.jpg

Annotation 2019-09-05 190542 quite.jpg

errors.jpg

10 minutes ago, mulgrave said:

Hi

Thanks

I uninstalled/reinstalled server and client on another drive, run builder and it says Database creation successfully finished. However when I quit databse builders as seen on pics and start server , I get error saying " could not read database due to errors ( see pic).

I used Process lasso to see if builder is running ( it was not).

I did not have this problem before.

Please advise any solution

Hi Chafik,

As suggested by the Error Message, we need to see the logfiles. Please post a full set of Support Files. Please also make sure that no AntiVirus Program is interfering with EFB2. Whatever you run as AV Software, consider to excempt EFB2 from being scanned by the AV.