Create Check List - Monitoring

I think I know the answer to the question, but figured I would ask anyhow.

When you put together a check list, is there way to have the EFB monitor FSX to validate the item on the check list is completed?

Such as set parking brake.

Thanks

Rick Stratman

Hi Rick,

Such would be possible, but only for a certain amount of items that it would be possible to monitor. For such items, the checklist would most likely be implemented by a large dropdown list:

Nav Lights OFF

Nav Lights ON

Parking Brake ON

Parking Brake OFF

Etc. Then there would be 3rd party aircraft who do their own implementation of control variables.

And nowhere could it monitor the most important item on my checklist:

1. Adjust sunglasses to look cool. 8-)

I'm not saying that this won't or can't happen, but it would be a significant feature in and of itself for a new point release.

Regards,

Travis,

Thanks for the reply.

As I post teh questions this is mainly to make sure I am doing things correctly and this one I did not think was available in the current version, but thought I would ask.

Yes as I have gotten deeper int FSX via FSUIPC and related items I understand there is alot going on and monitoring can be a complex task.

I would howver say I would be surprised that I was the first to ask for this feature.

Well on to see what else I can find :)

Thanks

Rick Stratman

Never a problem Rick!

Urs and the merry new gang of testers have got some interesting new features brewing and as soon as things settle into certainty, we can start talking about them.

Of course if anyone noticed in a screenshot I posted a few days ago, all ground, SID, STAR and approach charts will display mostly accurate Transition Altitude levels. That's one thing to expect....

Regards,