Issue with runway assignment

I have been using EFB for years and had cause to edit the runways.txt file to correct assignments many times without any issues.  However, recently I have had cause to edit the file and despite this still get runway assignment errors reported in the data provider.      Perhaps only coincidence, this is the first time I have edited runways.txt since changing over the Steam version of FSX.

I run the data provider on my main FSX pc and the display unit on another networked PC.   Both PC's run Windows 10.

Really stumped.   As an example, the airport I am having issues with at the moment is LKPR.   I have addon scenery for this airport and the data provider is updated.  The entry in my runways.txt file is as follows

LKPR 12 13
LKPR 30 31
LKPR 04 04
LKPR 22 22
LKPR 13 12
LKPR 31 30
LKPR 06 06
LKPR 24 24  

I have gone through the procedure for editing the runways.txt file carefully again and again, but cannot clear the error.    Is there any difference when using the Steam version of FSX ?

It's not the end of the world, I can always fly somewhere else, but it is bugging the hell out of me why having edited this file many times without problems, I cannot resolve this one .

Andrew  

Fixed

Turns out I have been editing the wrong runways.txt file !

When I installed FSX Steam I must have put EFB in a different location, but still had some files on the disk from the previous installation.  I have been editing the OLD file.  Deleted all the remnants and reinstalled EFB.  Working file now.     If I had a brain I would be dangerous  !!!!

Andrew