Is EFB compaitable with FSX:SE

Hi i was wondering is EFB compatible with steam edition because i installed the trial and could not setup up EFB with steam edition... i couldnt find the right areas to make it work...

Has anyone managed to get it working with SE? If so how... Please help me haha 

Conrad Collinson

20 minutes ago, Briant said:

Have you selected FSX-SE in the data providers settings window, on the simulators Tab?

I'm sure I did, I'll have to have another look tonight. 

I can't remember exactly but I kept getting an error message saying something like the area/location could not be found 

Thanks for the reply I will come back with a better answer soon 

CC

7 hours ago, Briant said:

It definitely works fine with SE I've been using it for about a year now without problems so It's probably just a box not ticked somewhere.

I have had another look and it says my installation folder doesnt exist... C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\ 

Would you be able to send me screenshots of your EFB Data Provider Settings, as I really don't want to wast £50 haha 

Conrad Collinson

Untitled-1.jpg

4 hours ago, Briant said:

Glad it helped Conrad....enjoy!

Hi again, 

Sorry to be a pain with all the questions bu do you use addon scenery... If so how do you get EFB to recognize the addone scenery. For example one of my most used sceneries is UK2000 Gatwick but EFB just shows the default scenery ground chart... I have done the Scenery update in the data provider but it still just shows the default scenery. 

Sorry once again for all the questions... 

Conrad Collinson

I use addon everything! :-D

Including most of the UK2000 range, You need to make sure that the UK2000 scenery is at the top of the list in your scenery and then re-run the scenery update in the DP. the Ground chart for Gatwick should look like this: -

2017-03-11.png