Approaches in YSTW Tamworth not showing

Hello,

In the file for YSTW Tamworth Australia are 2 approaches VORD30R and VORD12L, They function ok when used in FSX in the PMDG MD11 and 747.

In the displayunit they are not shown. They are selectable from the program but nothing is showing on the map. After selecting them also fixes are not shown anymore.

I have looked at the files in the PMDG folder and in the Aivliasoft folder, but i cant find anything wrong.

Can you please help?

Jos

Hello Jos,

Are you running the stock YSTW, the non-payware ORBX version, or the payware ORBX version?

I have the payware version and both approaches draw fine,

I have seen what you describe at other airports though, but not at this Tamworth.

Regards,

Hello Travis,

Thanks for your reply. I have the ORBX payware version of YSTW. The SID STAR and Approach data is in the ystw.txt file, so it shouldn't make any difference which scenery i use ??

regards

Jos

Jos,

In EFB 1.1.1 Urs is using a new mothod to calculate FAF (since that data is not specified in Navigraph data) and beta testers have noticed an odd "boundary condition" that depends on the exact distance from FAF to the runway.

So it would be possible that User A with stock scenery and User B with 3rd party scenery might have a different experience.

One other thing to ask - which is just as important - what AIRAC are you using?? I'm still on 1004.

(The YSTW approach transitions in real life use DME arcs which Navigraph have not expressed well at this airport in their 1004.)

Regards,