Names of taxiways differ between EFB and the actual scenery

I've noticed at several airports that the names of the taxiways on EFB's ground chart doesn't always match the names of the taxiways inside FSX in the scenery. Is that due to a problem with EFB or the scenery?

This can get a bit embarrising when you're flying online and ATC asks you to use a specific taxiway and you look at the ground chart in EFB and replies "There isn't such a taxiway" and ATC says "Sure there is, see for yourself when you get there..." and then when I start taxi I see on the sign that ATC was right about the name of the taxiway.

I always run a FSX Scenery Data Update whenever I change anything to the scenery and I only fly to airports where I have addon scenery installed, mostly from Aerosoft. Is it anything else I can do at my end to make sure EFB shows what actually is in the scenery like a text/config file or similar I could modify or is this all built into the scenery?

Open the AFCAD of the airports in question in ADE9X (choose FSX mode when you start ADE) and change nothing at all, then simply Compile the AFCAD replacing the original file. It's now FSX compatible and EFB will be able to read it when you run another database update. See if that fixes the issue, if not then I'll defer to someone else.