Having problem creating profile for PMDG 737-600

hi,

I am trying to create a profile for the PMDG 737-600, when I load the EFB client I get:

efbmessage.thumb.jpg.3460f2dbee90e09a9f41b1489c5853b3.jpg

and I do have a profile for the Boeing 737-600 see:

profileeditor.thumb.jpg.76d0386d52385782d3e048b2a48f351e.jpg

I know that the .air file name in the pmdg-aircraft-736\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-600 directory is name B737-600.air and  in the aircraft.cfg the ICAO is name  icao_type_designator="B736" .  I am not sure why the EFB editor always convert my capital letter B that I put in the XML file to lowercase b? But I do not think this could be the issue.

I have included the following lines :

<AirFiles>
      <!--this profile shall be applied if the *.air file of the currently loaded aircraft in the simulator is like one of the following filenames (e.g. Name="B737-800WL",      without extension '.air')-->
      <File Name="B736"/>
      <File Name="B737-600"/>
    </AirFiles>

in my B736.profile.xml but I still have the message that there is no profile for the Boeing 737-600.

I must be missing something.

Any suggestion would help

I have include the XML file also

B736.profile.xml

Pierre

Hi,

After more testing I realized that the way you sequence the startup of each program was the problem, FSUIPC and MSFS need to be fully loaded before starting the EFB2 server. If not FSUIPC will default the airfile name to 737.

So my problem seems to be fix