Prepar3D

Hi,

I'm sure this has been asked before :?: but I'm reading this:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specifications

EFB version 1.5 (and higher) supports the following two simulators:

Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX, ServicePack 2 or Acceleration Package or 'Gold Edition'

Lockheed Martin Prepar3D, Version 2.0 (and higher) :?:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and I'm getting confused :? after reading posts by Url that Prepar3D will NOT be supported

until the release of Aivlasoft version 2.x. :?:

Well, I did try the v1.5 full installation package based on the above info presuming maybe a

choice would be given to setup either FSX or Prepar3D but that didn't happen. :oops:

I ended up reinstalling over my FSX copy. If it is possible can someone explain HOW to

install v1.5 to Prepar3D (maybe pin it to the top of the forum :roll: ). There is a migration

utility by Flightsim Estonia for running a "fake" FSX and porting add-ons to Prepar3D, has

anyone else tried it with Aivlasoft EFB :?:

Any help is appreciated. :)

ILEllis

Hello IL Ellis,

Currently AivlaSoft EFB is compatible with FSX and with Prepare3D 2.0+.

While Prepare3D was in Version 1.nn, we did not feel that AivlaSoft EFB would be compatible... but after a bit of research, we determined that with a small change or two, we could make AivlaSoft EFB fully compatible.

So if you have Prepare3D Version 2.n, you should be able to install AivlaSoft EFB directly without the need of any migration tool.

Regards,

Okay, appreciate what you are saying GG_Flyer but again if you read my post I tried to install the EFB (the current version straight from the website) to P3D thinking the installer would give me a choice WHERE to install it, FSX or P3D. It installed directly to FSX without giving me a choice :?: That was my question in my post, HOW are you guys installing it to P3D :?: Are you doing it manually or is the installer suppose to provide a choice (FSX or P3D)? :?

Hi,

EFB will be installed in the C:\program files (X86)\Aivlasoft\EFB folder unless you choose another location : step 4 page 10 of 11 Section 1 Installation (installation manual)

you choose the simulator on the simulators tab of the EFB Data Provider Settings : simulators (tap2) page 4 of 35 Section 3 Configuration