Hi, after reinstall of efbV2 the client can't connect to the server anymore. Never had any problems so far. I attached 2 Support Files.
I created them like this:
1. Start the Simulator. Place a default A/C at a suitable airpport (no matter which)
2. Make sure the Simulator has fully loaded and the A/C is at the desired position
3. Start the Server
4. Start the Client (please ATM only use one Client, best would be the one on your Simulator machine
5. When everything has loaded, wait a few minutes and then proceed to Shutdown EFB v2 and finally the Simulator
6. When everythin has properly closed down got to Windows Start Menu and select "AivlaSoft/EFB2 Create Support files"
Thanx for help.
Different ports where the problem. Now it's solved.