Navigraph data update does not get to EFB

I have updated Navigraph airports

I see an airport (SKBO) correct in Navigraph Charts 4.1 in the server PC, but it shows wrong (outdated) in the EFB client PC. This occurs even after I restart the data provider. FS Commander gets the Navigraph updates and sows the airport correctly.

My problem specifically refers to a STAR procedure that was recently updated by Navigraph.

How can I fix that?

Guest William

Can you be more specific about the problem - I would check my system to see if it agrees with yours but without full details I cannot help.

Hello,

In my EFB instance the SKBO airport does not have the updated MQU1A STAR prodedure (MQU, GIDRI, MOSMI, GAVOL, BOG)

Instead, it has the outdated MQ1 STAR procedure (MQU, DELTA, BOG). This despite of having updated my data with navigraph. Please note that all my other apps get the update but EFB doesn't.

Also need to know if and how I can create manual FIX points (knowing X and Y coordinates and giving it it a name) in EFB and append those to a STAR procedure or to edit a flight plan before or after activation. If I can edit the flight plan I can overcome the problem of the outdated STAR procedure. My problem is that I have not been able to edit a flight plan with FIX points that don't exist yet within EFB

Rgds

Alvaro Escorcia

Guest William

Don't really know what to tell you other than there would appear be a problem between your server and client as the Airac file I have (NavDataPro) is just fine and shows the correct STAR.

[attachment=0]skbo.jpg[/attachment]

As for manual fixes I believe they may be in Version 2 and Urs has said that changes to version 1 have stopped.

I found my problem. I was not aware I had to push the Navigraph AIRAC updated content into the EFB\Aivlasoft data folder in the server PC.

That operation required me to go to the Navigraph site.

Alvaro Escorcia