Awesome Sound App - Sound Stream

Hi, Flight1 has released a new program called Sound Stream, its one of those features/programs that nearly all FSX users have been begging for for nearly 6 years. It provides the ability to hear FSX sounds even when FSX no longer has focus. This brand new module released today allows FSX sounds to continue playing and be heard even when FSX is minimised or if you are using another program in the foreground like EFB, or a web browser for example.

I have found one limitation with it already, the PMDG NGX has some custom sounds that are run outside of the FSX environment, some cockpit background sounds like avionics cooling fans for example are run outside of the sim, Sound Stream cannot handle these sounds so they are muted just like before when FS looses focus, all the rest of the internal FSX generated sounds continue to be heard though.

For more details on this program see the Flight1 website, the App is called "Sound Stream". I am not affiliated in any way with this product or its developer, I just read about it on the AVSIM home page and then immediately downloaded it and felt the need to tell everyone about how cool it is, lol. This is definitely another add-on for FSX that goes in the same pigeon hole as EFB e.g. A MUST HAVE PRODUCT.