[Solved]Demo Problem Installation

Christy

Bonsoir ,

here is an image of my installation which results in an error message and therefore I cannot use the database which is however correctly installed, but perhaps there is a bug.
the pictures below can consider this:

Please help me

Christy

ERREUR.jpg

Bonjour,

Avec les images que je vous ai posté, vous avez la réponse d'ailleurs c'est pour ça que j'ai pris la peine de faire ces images, pour faciliter votre analyse.... sur une des images vous pouvez voir que j'ai validé MFS20 steam !

Cordially

Hi,
I think my problem comes from the fact that your manual :quick start is not precise enough concerning the explanations of the installation of the database.

Indeed, you put in example P3d in installation, but you could have detailed the installation concerning FS20 under steam.

Knowing that the user can install the FS20 files which are very heavy on another disk, which is my case.

and therefore the installation of FS20 steam is at 2 places:

1 / the installation of Fs20 under steam which is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Microsoft Flight Simulator\

And on my disk I: is the folders and files of fs20 see the 2 images below.

image.jpeg.a671b58922612428bd1e6f86d26991b0.jpeg

image.jpeg.50c644ea4d41868d226123677a9a9976.jpeg

And therefore, I wonder if the problem does not come from there, because your software has correctly identified that the FS20 folders are indeed on my disk I:  but after  celà  Database that it shows PD3 in the database, when it should be FS20.

I search again and again why this problem? On my 1st image: the installation folder from step 1 was in yellow. I thought maybe I should test by changing the link and specifying it in the steam folder as shown in the image below.

image.jpeg.03f337a471c4e8cef210b53f5458df6a.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Then I restarted the server which I put in mini in the taskbar, launched the client and now everything is working correctly.

image.jpeg

• Christy changed the title to [Solved]Demo Problem Installation