MSFS Connection doesn't work

I've the problem that my EFB doesnt connect sometimes to simulator. In the EFB Server all looks fine and connection is reported as established but in the client the aircraft dont get located and a the yellow simulator status is showed. Any suggestions to fix that? it worked flawless before. ive doesnt changed anything.

aivla2.JPG

aivla1.JPG

1 hour ago, Booster2022 said:

Seit 2 Tagen haben wir in etwa das gleiche Problem auch bei einem Kumpel. Meine Vermutung ist das Windows 10 und 11 Update 28. Februar 2023 – KB5022913 (BS-Build 22621.1344) schuld ist.

Danke für den Hinweis werd ich prüfen. Ich bin aktuell auf W10 22H2 Build 19045.2673

Thanks for uploading the support files.

There is no error or warning logged in these files, so the issue must be beyond EFB.

Two things caught my attention:

1) Between logfile-1 and logfile-2 is a time gap of more than 6 months. Logfile-2 ends 2022-08-10 where logfile-1 starts at 2023-03-03. If this is true and you didn't run EFB for more than 6 months you can neglect this. If not, maybe an automatic backup program is running on your computer which unintentionally reverted an old backup, and maybe is the cause for other issues?

2) There are many "FSUIPC connect and disconnect" sections logged, but all of them without errors or warnings. Do you often restart MSFS, or do you use the so called 'active pause' from the inflight menu? Active pause is known to be the cause for interruptions so it is recommended to not use it. If you want to take a break, just press "ESC" on your keyboard and the sim is also paused.

Thanks for your analysis. I run the client and server near every day, so i cant comprehend why there is a gap in the logs. maybe i picked up an old file?
and i never use the ingame pause mode. I will check all your suggestions an report back. 
in my last flight over the weekend i recognize following behavior: When i start the server an client before msfs or any other tool like navigrapf fsuipc volanta is started aivlasoft connects correctly and works as expected. If i start firtst msfs (like i do it since beginning) after then all tools, aivlasoft didnt get connected correct. 
thanks for your support until now.

• 1 year later...

Hi ! I may have the same problem with syncing my aircraft position between MSFS and the client. I ran P3Dv5 with a B777 PMDG and everything worked fine. There I am trying to prepare a flight on MSFS with the A32NX FBW and the aircraft on the client remains positioned where it was last time with P3Dv5 and not where it is on MSFS. Navigraph Charts shows well the aircraft position.
The Aivlasoft status Simulator stay orange (as AIRAC cycle), the profile does'nt change from B777 to A320neo.
The support files are generated on the desktop, the software didn't say that... It took time to find them.

Could you help me here, or do you want a new topic?

Best regards

Client_202403301159.txt.zip Server_202403301159.txt.zip

Status.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem EFB not connecting to MSFS.
Logfiles attached.
Regards Andreas

(Cannot attach the Server logfile created by EFB because of its size 1.62 MB)

Attachment 'Server logfile' and 'Client support file' deleted by Admin because of containing virus.