Airport changes after landing (KMIA becomes ZMIA f.e)

EFB detects the closest airport based on the distance between your aircraft and the ARP of an airport. As far as I know ZMIA is not a real or valid airport and therefore I don't know the purpose of this 'shadow' airport which must be located very close to KMIA. Maybe the developer of the scenery can help.

The only remedy which EFB can offer is described in this post:

https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/6506-error-message-ac-is-not-located-at-nearest-suitable-airport-switch-profile-filter-off/?do=findComment&comment=29845

Hello Urs,

it seems to be something else in my case (?), because the airport then shown in the Title box always starts with "Z" (China) ans then the corresponding three correct letters of the original airport. Ans so far it happened three or fout times, and always with US airports. I will make a screen shot, if it will happen again. This cchinese airport title is always in yellow in the EFB title bar, there is nothing to be seen of this airport and the EFB sides are greyed out and the rest is white.

When landing, as long as on the runway, everything works ok, when I leave the runway, the problem starts, while taxiing from time to time to time the correct airport "comes" back, diapears and so on.

I am using GSX and UTlive2 as AI. The active planes of the "original" airport remain actice, means they are still on their "correct" position or taxxiing.

I could not find ZMIA either under ICAO list, but in the EFB it had a name (followed by Mongolia). 

Hopefully not chinese hacckers😀

I'm guessing you are using the LVFR scenery for Miami?

Did you try excluding ZMIA using the exclusion file as posted by Urs.

Personally I exclude the errant file ZMIA_ADEP4_RGM.bgl by adding the entry in the database exclude file BglSceneryExclude.txt, file:ZMIA_ADEP4_RGM.bgl as documented.