Update Taxi In Out Not Working

william60

16 hours ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hi William,

Can you specify the airport (Default or AddOn), parking position, RWY chosen and Option (use namend TWY or not) inorder to give us a chance to investigate this? Please also read the last entry here: https://forum.aivlasoft.com/topic/6617-choosing-taxiways-never-seem-to-work/

Hello and thank you for your response. I use about 40% payware airports and the rest are default. Before the update everything was working. Just completed a flight from KBNA to KIAH and was default airport did not work. Yesterday I did KMSY to KHOU and both were payware and also did not work.

Thanks for your help !! William Gilday

Hi William,

Inorder to properly invertigate we need some more information than just an airport name and "does not work" or similar. Please indicate a proper setup with airport, A/C position and endpoint of the selected taxiroute, e,g, "KBNA Gate4 to RWY 20L" or similar. As you can see in the two screenshots attachend I just selected two random positions on the two mentioned default airports KBNA and KIAH. Both worked normally. Please confirm that you did NOT select the "use named taxiways" option. If you use this, no taxiroute will be indicated without selecteted TWY designators, and furthermore due to the complexity of the TWY systen this function is not always producing proper results.

KBNA taxi out:

KBNA_out.png.74c0fb366a7d1f1275aeb14af3a0a83d.png

KIAH taxi in:

KIAH_in.png.552e7e26cbbb36e90bbe3e3793787681.png

• 2 weeks later...