Flighttime im EFB

reitho

My System:

WIN10 64 bit Prof.

Mega Airport Cologne-Bonn Professional, Mega Airport Frankfurt Professional, Mega Airport Madrid, FSUIPC 6.1.8, AIRAC 2203.Prepar 3D v4.5, FS Commander 9.7 Rev. 5, PFPX 2.04, GSX v2.9.3 + GSX Level 2, PMDG 777-200LR-F, SODE_v1.7.1, EFB v 2.2 #132

Hi all, how does this flight time in EFB v 2.2 # 132 come about. Calculated flight time for a flight from Bangkok to Munich with the 777-300 was 11:20 h. The actual flight time was 10:58 h. The displayed flight time in the EFB was04:23:58 h.
How does this fit together.
regards
Reinhold

20220603_165042.jpg

20220603_165920.jpg

Hi Urs!

Sorry, EFB flighttime is 04_23_58 hrs, my real flighttime is correct 10_58 hrs.

I can not understand where in the EFB the current flight time of four std come from.
Actual Flight Time is automatically started at Liftoff and stopped at touchdown, according to user manual.

regards

Reinhold

1 hour ago, reitho said:

Sorry, EFB flighttime is 04_23_58 hrs, my real flighttime is correct 10_58 hrs.

Is 10:58 the planned flight time in total, or the time since liftoff. I have never had an issue with this. Maybe your Client was restarted during the flight?

You have to distinguish between 'flight time in total' and 'flight time since liftoff'.

'Flight time in total' is (according to your information) 10:58h. This is a predicted time and it usually comes from the flight plan.

'Flight time since liftoff' seems to be 04:23:58 (according to the screenshot). This time is displayed in EFB while your aircraft is in flight.