[Database Builder] Delete old database - > little Bug

tcd

Hi everyone,

There is a little Bug when I try to delete a old database. In my list are some old Navcycle database. When I want delete more then one old database, nothing happends.

What I do:

I select one old db push "Delete", the programm ask if I sure, I push yes, the old db is deleted and disapear from the list. (All ok until now)

Now I want delete a second db from the list, I select the old db, push "Delete", the programm ask, I push yes. But now nothing happends. The old db still in this list. (also after restart the Builder)

Only if I close the Database Builder or do some other action (Create a new db) then I can delete the next old db. but not the third one again.

I think it´s a problem with refresh List-Index after delete the first one. The program can´t found the selected index in the list.

Best regards

Sven

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, I forgot about my own thread :D Sorry...

I use the last Version 2.3 (#133). I can always reproduce this issue. May be something strange here with my System (Win 10 Enterprise)

It´s not the big issue, I can live with this.

Hi Sven

finally I found the way to reproduce it. It has nothing to do with your system, it's a small bug in the DbBuilder logic which allows to create a new database combination (Combination means 'Simulator' + 'Navdata Provider', e.g. 'MSFS + Navigraph') while a same combination with an older AIRAC cycle is already existing. I have to fix this in a future update.

For the time being ... To update any existing database when a new AIRAC cycle is available, you should use the DbBuilder function 'Update Navdata' instead of the button 'Create new'. The function 'Create new' is meant to use when no database is existing yet for a certain combination of 'Simulator' and 'Navdata Provider'.