Yellow rectangles not visible

Hi,

After moving the display unit to a second PC for some reason when I select to show for example traffic on the chart I no longer get a yellow rectangle around the TRFC button. It's the same no matter what button I press to show things on the chart like VOR, NDB etc.

Any idea what might cause this, maybe I missed a setting somewhere...?

Thanks in advance,

Wow, your support is really fast and spot-on I guess although I'm not able to test until I get home today.

I did choose the classic theme in an attempt to speed this PC up a bit since it's a simple Netbook without any real muscles ;-) Do I have to activate all fancy stuff or can you tell me what specific visual effect must be activated?

After reading your last answer I realized I was a little bit too fast reading your first answer because I thought you were talking about the various visual effects you can choose rather than the Windows theme.

Anyway I have now tested by instead of having the visual effects set to 'Best performance' going back to 'Let Windows decide what's best for my computer' and that solved the problem :-) After some more testing I found the specific setting that must be enabled for the yellow rectangles to show, the setting is called 'Use visual styles on windows and buttons'

Thanks alot for pointing me in the right direction!