AS Mega airport Berlin Brandenburg not visible in EFB v.2

royalwing

Hi all,

After installing Aerosoft mega airport Berlin (EDDB) the airport, the gates and runways were NOT visible in EFB v.2
EFB asked for a Simulator update after installing the software, but after finishing the update, nothing was shown. I think only the new runway 07L/25R is visible, but that means there are 2 runways with the same indication: the old Schönefeld runway and a new Brandenburg runway.

By coincidence I have also installed FS flightcontrol and in this feature every is perfectly shown. All details of EDDB are visible.

Who can tell me what to do to get EFB also showing the new Berlin airport correctly?

Thnx and best regards,

Harryaivlaefb.thumb.JPG.4442eef790cd5d68278b3f632fc66eed.JPGfsflightcontrol.thumb.JPG.234aa601c97cdcdb9007666b28e8f842.JPG

Hi ??? (please observe out Forum Rules and sign your posts with your real name)

When a new Add-On airport is installed into ANY simulator, the "update simulator" tab of the DbBuilder must be run. This will add the new Add-On to your library.

Please check that you have the same entries in the airport Info page:

EDDB_01.png.9ca7bc9244d5e53b6d5d77ad8bf3371e.png

This will result in displaying the correct airport layout:

EDDB_02.thumb.png.7f1dbd52876c1c0b7f24682ecf84ce8c.png

Good afternoon, thanks for your reply and my apologies for not using my first name, but I created an account and directly started typing...😏 My first name is Harry.
But as you can see below, not all necessary files are present. Also still the old name Schoenefeld is used. But perhaps that will be changed after loading the correct files?
Could you please advise how to install the missing files?
Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Harrydbfiles.thumb.JPG.ba179c834ce83f61f5773277eabdac88.JPG

Hi Oskar,

I have been searching and searching, blanked the whole EFB database, reloaded it again and one additional file was found and now shown in the EDDB information: an AF2-eddb-alt-beropen.bgl file in the world scenery of FSX. Result: Schoenefeld does not exist anymore and it is now correctly named Brandenburg. But as far as I can see, that's all!
Another strange thing I encountered is that the dbBuilderlogfile does not show Mega airport Berlin in the Aerosoft folder, whilst on the c-drive fsx-aerosoft-folder mega airport berlin is shown. So why does EFB not (completely?) read Berlin and does read e.g. Frankfurt and Amsterdam?
And last in the runwaymapping is to be seen that runway 07R/25L are not present since 'not assigned Sim'? What does this mean?
A lot of questions and hopefully you can help me along in finding a solution for my problem.
Kind regards,
Harry

brandenburg_missing.JPG

runwaymapping.JPG

brandenburg.JPG

eddb_info.JPG

serverLogfile.txt dbBuilderLogfile.txt runwayMappings_FSXSE-NG.txt

Well, that looks completely different then. I'm not sure how installations in FSX Steam were done and how they're processed. I have never worked with FSX Steam. I'm afraid that I can't be of any help on this specific topic. Maybe someone also working wih FSX Steam can jump in here?

• 3 weeks later...