SID/STARS

DGF222

Hi Urs and all other who working hard :)

In the newest version from Navdata the SID and Stars do not published in the EFB?

XPlane11. In the FMC they are published.. what can i do ?

If i make a restore from older.. everythings are ok.

Thanks for you replay

Ruedi

Hi Ruedi,

Soyy, I can't confirm the issue. I see all procedures published normally for X-Plane. Did you run the "Update Navdata" tab after installing the new AIRAC Cycle? When you open the DbBuilder, what does it show at the place shown below...?

AIRAC_2106.thumb.png.1500ba0203e014a81e683b1ccfcd5f73.png

And BTW, you didn't by coincidence try to open EDDT Berlin Tegel with the AIRAC Cycle 2106? Those data are removed by now.

Hi Urs...

Currently on EDDH but on every Airport missing the SID and Stars.. i restore from FMC Manager the old one and functionaly 100  %

but anyway i wil try again maybee when the coffee in the blood are working.. the efb will also work again ;)

br

Ruedi

5 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Ruedi,

Soyy, I can't confirm the issue. I see all procedures published normally for X-Plane. Did you run the "Update Navdata" tab after installing the new AIRAC Cycle? When you open the DbBuilder, what does it show at the place shown below...?

And BTW, you didn't by coincidence try to open EDDT Berlin Tegel with the AIRAC Cycle 2106? Those data are removed by now.

yes i do...

19 minutes ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hi Ruedi,

LSZH_EFB.JPG

LSZH_EFB2.JPG