ILS chart

Massimo

Goodmorning everyone

I have downloaded and installed the EFB v2 version ... I must say that it is incredible ... very well maintained and professional ... however I have noticed that some ILS cards are not present ... such as that of LIEO. for runway 23 there were all the other approaches but the ILS one. it was not present, when in the Jeppesen card it exists ... Obviously I have not yet seen the other airports, I hope this is not the case for them too ...

regards

Max

Hi Max,

Unfortunately you don't provide any information about the database used, AIRAC Cycle etc. Without this information I cannot give you any advice. Just for information: with the most recent AIRAC installed (2105) I do have all necessary ILS information available for LIEO. See screenshot below:

LIEO_ILS.png.16460086de27d185de9f23e6375f20f0.png

hi sorry

Tipo di simulatore

P3D V5

N. build server e client EFB v2

VERSION 2.2 BUILD #126

Configurazione EFB v2: rete o macchina singola

networked

Configurazione EFB v2: percorso predefinito o personalizzato

Utilizzo della versione di prova con licenza o gratuita

free trial version

Se il problema è relativo al database o alle procedure: - Provider Navdata e numero di ciclo

procedures ILS.  - AIRAC installed (2105)

Se il problema riguarda un determinato aeroporto: - Codice ICAO.

LIEO

REGARDS

MAX

Thank you for the information. I take it that you use the default LIEO airport. Obviously the default airport does not have the latest update for the ILS frequency for RWY23. The problem is, that there is a difference between the TUNEABLE frequency (the one that the simulator provides for tuning) and the OFFICIAL ILS frequency (the one that is presently in use according to the used AIRAC cycle 2105).

To be honest, I'm not aware that the default ILS' can be updated in P3DV5 in a complete BGL replacement as it was possible for P3DV1-4. An individual update/correction can hoever still be made with Hervé Sors' AIE (AirPortInspector). See here: Navaids tools (sors.fr)

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Thank you for the information. I take it that you use the default LIEO airport. Obviously the default airport does not have the latest update for the ILS frequency for RWY23. The problem is, that there is a difference between the TUNEABLE frequency (the one that the simulator provides for tuning) and the OFFICIAL ILS frequency (the one that is presently in use according to the used AIRAC cycle 2105).

To be honest, I'm not aware that the default ILS' can be updated in P3DV5 in a complete BGL replacement as it was possible for P3DV1-4. An individual update/correction can hoever still be made with Hervé Sors' AIE (AirPortInspector). See here: Navaids tools (sors.fr)

to say the vrita is not the default one but I made a flight plan on that airport (having the scenario) and in looking for the ILS I had this problem ... which I then solved by opening the Jeppesen on navigraph .... then today I checked on other airports that I usually frequent in Italy and Europe ... but that of LIEO is the only case for now ...

regards

max

1 hour ago, lonewulf47 said:

Hmm, just one more question: did you update the AIRAC cycle also in EFB to 2105 or do you still use the default Cycle provided by the default installation?

sorry but I don't think I understood your question correctly ... when I did the installation of the client and the server it opened several windows for me and I acted accordingly so that it completed all the installation for the simulator in use, for NVDATA (he also asked me to flag Navigraph) and installed scenarios ....

but it is not a problem ... this does not preclude the purchase of this fantastic software .. it was to understand if it was a known problem or an installation problem ... I will contact a friend of mine who has the license ... let's see if a he appears the ILS card of LIEO ....

Hi Max,

Thank you for your kind words on EFB. I would however help a little to clarify the what's and whereabouts of the EFB database. EFB has its own updateable database, either from NavDataPro (Aerosoft) of from Navigraph. They need to be updated exactly like every other Navdatabase in any Simulator. By default one database each (Navigraph and NavDataPro) is provided, however due to licensing restrictions of an older cycle. Whatever Navdata provider you are using - NavDataPro or Navigraph - you will find in their respective Installers the link to install the most recent cycle into EFB2. After installing a new cycle it is of utmost importance that you run the DatabaseBuilder's "Update Navdata" tab inorder to properly synchronize the navdatadase. Thereafter the mentioned problems are gone...😀