STN and ATC no longer work after reinstalling xPilot

Hello, so I have been using EFBv2 for a few months now, with no problems. Yesterday I had an issue with model matching for VATSIM on my XP11, so I reinstalled xPilot to fix it. While it did fix the issue, now in EFBv2 I no longer see the ATC frequencies, stations on the map, or traffic.

VATSIM word in the STATUS sidebar is green.

Stipan

11 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Do you see the "blue" buttons on the left of the map?

Are STN and ATC selected? Do they have a green dot in the upper left corner?

Yes, the buttons work properly, and the VATSIM in the status bar is also green. Only they don't show anything when I turn them on. I tried reinstalling both the server and the client, and tried with a flight plan and without, in the simulator and out of it.

EDIT: This is how it looks with a loaded flight plan - gzAc94i.png

2 hours ago, otshelnik said:

I have a similar problem. True, I did not rearrange anything, it started 3 days ago. Everything works fine in IVAO

I just checked and IVAO also works fine for me. So it seems it's not my reinstalling of xPilot the problem. It seems EFB stopped showing VATSIM for a more universal reason?

@ApocalypsePlease0 I don't believe that you already have updated, because the screenshot is from an older version than 2.2.125. Please update both Server and Client to this latest version.

@otshelnik

The new data format (JSON) has been implemented with 2.2.125. So it might be worth to check whether you already have updated to this latest version.