Create flight plan with NAT's

laser31

Hello together

I have a problem when creating a flight plan with NATs.
In the german manual "Creating a flight plan" it says on page 19:

Important
A note on the worldwide "Organised Track Systems" NAT......
These can of course be used in EFBv2 and also displayed at any time (User
Settings/Global OTS must be activated).......

Unfortunately I cannot activate this field, what can I do.
Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately I do not know how to make a "clean EFB".
Whenever I load EFB I always have the last airport loaded even if the simulator (Prepar3D v. 4.5) is not loaded.
Do I have to reinstall the whole program?

Translated with Internet Translator.

Greetings Lothar

Lothar,

The screenshot you are showing indicates that a Flight Plan is loaded. When I'm referring to a "clean" EFB it simply means that just Server and Client is started and no Flightplan loaded. EFB always loads the last A/C position, even without a Simulator running. The onyl exception is after an update. Then the default location at LSZH is loaded.

If you have shut down EFB with a Flight Plan still active, you need to open the FPL window and delete the active Flight Plan. Otherwise the existing Flight Plan will be loaded whenever you start EFB. This is however an uncommon situation, as the  Flight Plan is normally cleared after A/C touchdown.

Hello Oskar,
thanks for your info, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work for me.
I have deleted all flight plans, but I cannot delete the last airport I flew to, which is still in the >FPL< window under >Copy / Paste<. The KBOS is there and cannot be deleted. I assume that because it is there it is always reloaded. I have deleted all flight plans, but I cannot delete the airports that are under "Airports" (top left in the client window).
I think I have to do a reinstallation.
Now I have another idea: could you tell me the location and the file where this copy/paste file is so that I can delete it manually?

Greetings Lothar

Translated with Internet Translator.

It seems that there is a misunderstanding. You cannot  and must not delete the last airport. There is no necessity to do that. Whenever you start at a new location, EFB will automatically change to that location. What I was referring to was another issue:

In the screenshot you have poste above it is clearly shown that a Flight Plan is active

ACT_FPL.png.5ba9de3d38c9d67fb9113d16efd15acb.png

I have no idea how you managed that. Check in the Flight Plan window whether there is a Flight plan active and clear it. This has nothing to with your stored Flight Plans.

• 2 years later...

I had the exact same problem and my flight plan is clear.  I start EFB, go to settings/global before I do anything else, OTS checkbox is grayed out.  Updating my AIRAC to be current fixed the problem in my case.  AIRAC from Navigraph was out of date by just one day... so it appears a current AIRAC is required.

MIchael J Lawrence