cant find radio panel

i have the trial version and really love this program

one question .....how do i go to the radios panel..ive tried all different ways to zoom down but i can not  TIP the camera to see the radio panel

the seat is in the way....

i have windows 7  64 bit  with fsx

any help is appreciated

rgds ken hanson canada

thanks for the fast reply

i cant see the radio panel it is like it is lying down....how do i get (on top of it) to look down on it?

right now i see it  as if i am looking  straight on...the page up and down help but not enough...

rgds ken

3 hours ago, veshagoo said:

thanks for the fast reply

i cant see the radio panel it is like it is lying down....how do i get (on top of it) to look down on it?

right now i see it  as if i am looking  straight on...the page up and down help but not enough...

rgds ken

I'm sorry, Ken, I don't even know what kind of aircraft/cockpit you are talking about. From a distance it is extremely difficult to give any advice. I use SimpeCam from the first day of its appearance and I never had any problems to find a reasonable position for whatever I was looking. I can't be more specific.

ive zoomed in as far as i can go..it looks like if you laying on the floor and and you see the edge of a book..you cant see anything you have to stand up to read it..ive tried the up and down keys the left and right keys and the page up and  down..but all i can is the edge of the radios.. i cant read the radios...did you see the page in the manual where they show the different  look..i need the  the third line middle picture..it shows tge radios perfectly..

thanks and  rgds   

ken

Well, the hint with zooming was only meant to get a better overview to what you are looking for. Zomm settings are not saved anyway. Standard zoom setting for VC is used anyway. The part that I don't understand is, why you can't move and save the cam to the desired position. This should allow you every possible view to each desired component in the VC. I'm sorry that I can't be more specific but I fail to understand what you are trying to explain. I know the pictures in the manual, as I have done them myself at times. But those are just examples to show a few possible view angles, nothing else. The individual positions must be selected and stored by the user.