Missing airports

Ramon

Hello,

Since some time ago I have noticed that small airports that used to be available in EFB v2 are not available anymore. I can see them in Prepar3d. I just uploaded the latest Navigraph 2103 Airac cycle and still not visible in EFB v2. For instance, I don't see LOWI (Innsbruck), TNCM (Princess Juliana), LXGB (Gibraltar), LGMK (Mikonos), GCLA (La Palma), VQPR (Paro), LGSM (Samos), LESO (San Sebastian) and many others. 

Is anybody else experiencing the same? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Hello (according to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. thanks)

Visibility of airports in EFB is mostly depending on the current aircraft profile. Another reason for not seeing certain airports is that the database is not properly built after changing scenery in the simulator. After each change (add/remove) of scenery you should run the "Update Simulator" function of the Database-Builder.

• 4 months later...

I have tried your suggestion, but it has not resolved my issue. As you can see with the attached screenshots some flights that are saved are greyed out. Upon attempting to load the plan I get the "Origin airport XXXX does not exist in database."

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png