Remote laptop is not syncronyzing with MSFS2020

Hallo, 

I've read plenty of tickets regarding this issue but cannot find anything regarding my specific case. The server connects successfully to the client on my remote laptop only with P4D and P5D but fails to do so when MSFS2020 is chosen as siimulator. The client keeps on synchronizying unsucessfully. This is not happening if I run both server and client on the same computer. 

Any idea how I can overcome this issue?

Thanks a lot

Best 

Saverio

55 minutes ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Saverio,

do you run FSUIPC7 when MSFS is running?

Could you please create a set of support files, one from the Client, and one from the Server and then upload them here? Thanks.

Hi, thanks for replying. Attached the zip file created and requested. I'm also enclosing a snapshot indicating the app which I always you to start MSFS2020. 

Thanks a lot

Best

Saverio

Capture.PNG

Client_202103241816.txt.zip

Hi Saverio,

thanks for the files.

It seems that there are two problems on the Client side and one problem with the unzip, which affects both sides the Client and the Server:

1) The Client (192.168.178.49) has not the same network address as the the Server (192.168.0.103), assuming the so called subnet mask is set to 255.255.255.0. 

2) The Client's datafolder ("C:\Users\saver\OneDrive\Documenti\AivlaSoft\EFB2") seems to be a cloud synchronized path. This will lead to unforeseeable problems. Synchronized folders might be good for office documents but not for data storage of a running application.

3) The Client is not capable of unzipping the airports-database which is being sent from the Server. This cause for this issue is not known because it origins in a third-party-dll which is used by EFB. With next EFB update this DLL will no longer be in use as it has been replaced now.