EFB - product evaluation

hello to all, i appreciate that this product is relatively new, and i saw the EFB on justplanes video of air canada b777-300er and was fascinated by the concept. i am a pensioner and money has to be spent wisely, browsing the product on the web made good reading and i wondered if those of you who have the product installed could give a short evaluation of the products features and its enhancements in aircraft flight. many thanks. gigabyte.

Dear Sir,

it's a great honour to me that you compare the EFB for FSX with a real one which you have seen on a video from JustPlanes. But I'm afraid it's not exactly the same. The EFB which you can get from this website is an add-on to the Microsoft Flight Simulator FSX but not for a real B777. Nevertheless it's a great product ;)

A detailed description of the all the features you can read here: http://www.aivlasoft.com/products/efb

The fully functional EFB software for FSX can be tested without any obligation and for free within a limited period of 30 days. Just download and install it. IMHO this is the best evaluation you can do.