Can't see the traffic online players in MSFS

lluisalsi

I guess you are talking about online traffic from VATSIM and/or IVAO, and "real" means the AI-traffic generated by the simulator?

If you can see "real" traffic but not "online" traffic means that basically the function works. Most probably it has to do with the current settings or with the current zoom. 

- try zoom-in and out

- check the vertical filter for AI traffic in the Client settings, tab 'Aircraft'

- check the filter settings for online traffic as explained in the Client manual, chapter 13.6

According to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hi,
I know AI traffic from MSFS2020 is visible. Also IVAO and VATSIM traffic. I also know that multiplay traffic of MSFS2020 is not visible on the map because it is one of the limitations.
But..... may I ask, is there any possibility to show it up? Or..... are you intent to implement this 
function into EFB2?
I will be very great-full when that is available. I play al lot with my friends via multiplay and use EFB2 all the time and want to act

as ATC.
This (ATC)function will EFB2 level up very much!
Grtz. Ad 

5 hours ago, Sparrawk said:

also know that multiplay traffic of MSFS2020 is not visible on the map because it is one of the limitations.
But..... may I ask, is there any possibility to show it up? Or..... are you intent to implement this 
function into EFB2?

I'm not sure whether you are kidding ... You write that you know that this is a limitation but you also ask whether we could implement this functionality?

Multiplayer traffic cannot be read from MSFS. This is a limitation from MSFS and we cannot change it on our side, sorry.

Hi,
I'am not kidding. really. My question is: Can you make the 'MSFS2020 'All Players' and/or 'Groups only' players aircrafts' visible on the EFB2 map in the near future or is it really impossible.
Strange thing is: when I'm in MSFS2020 with my friends and they have JoinFS active for a multiplay session with me, i can see all those friends (who are logged in on my JOINFS session) on the EFB2 map.

So there must be a possibility. In one way ore an other, JOINFS is injecting those players into EFB2. I use it every week. 
Grtz. Ad

If you are connected with the JoinFS servers then you have a piece of software running on your computer which is sending your aircraft data to these servers and, vice versa, it receives your friends data which is then injected into MSFS as AI-Traffic. AI-Traffic is and always was visible in EFB via FSUIPC, be it AI-Traffic which is simulator internally generated or injected from outside (e.g. VATSIM, IVAO etc.) But to say it again, Multiplayer is another kind of data, it's treated in another way internally in MSFS. Multiplayer is not AI-Traffic. To make the whole story short: No, Multiplayer traffic is currently not possible to display in EFB because - see my post above - it is not possible because it cannot be read from MSFS. If you doubt my answer, please get in touch with Asobo/MS and ask them why.