VR implementation for MFS2020

My knowledge of VR is extremely limited but I don't think that EFB (which is a standalone and external program) could be visualized within the flight simulator. I guess that EFB would have to be part of the simulator to be accessible in the visualization of the simulator.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

As to my knowledge the 'Navigraph toolbar integration' is done using a different technical approach than EFB is using.

I see, thanks for your reply. I was hoping it could be worked into it somehow, I mainly fly in VR now and I'm kinda desperate for this EFB. Thanks anyway 

• 6 months later...
11 minutes ago, redhalk99 said:

Please Check SimEFB implementation.

There is a hugh VR community and we all love your work but can not use it in VR which make us use other EFB applications instead.

I've looked into sim efb, its too tedious for my liking. I'm waiting on something as good as or close to aivlasoft to be

• 2 months later...

For me, Aivlasoft is a much better tool than Navigraph, but I mostly fly VR so...

With all respect, but I think Aivlasoft should really start thinking about porting its code into a more flexible platform that supports

mobile apps and VR  before it's too late.

Especially VR, because it will become dominant in flight simming over the the next coming years.

VR investments and progress are rapidly increasing. 

50 minutes ago, Jingle said:

For me, Aivlasoft is a much better tool than Navigraph, but I mostly fly VR so...

With all respect, but I think Aivlasoft should really start thinking about porting its code into a more flexible platform that supports

mobile apps and VR  before it's too late.

Especially VR, because it will become dominant in flight simming over the the next coming years.

VR investments and progress are rapidly increasing. 

Aivlasoft is a 100% better than Navigraph. Trouble is no vr implementation which i totally agree with you could make it obsolete in a matter of weeks to be honest. VR is now not the future. I do not use my Aivlasoft anymore unfortunately because I only fly in vr

• 4 months later...

If the Aivlasoft EFB was somehow visible within MSFS (like the navigraph window) it would be an instant buy for me! I have no idea how complicated it would be to implement, but I've seen some programs that somehow are able to view pdf's and the like within a generic window that is accessible through the top menu in MSFS.

• 5 months later...

Just to add another data point here, I'm a paid Aivlasoft v1 customer from the FSX days who nowadays uses MSFS 2020 in VR almost exclusively. I'd be a dead cinch for buying v2 if it was available in VR. I actively *want* to support you, because your EFB was one of my top two addons for FSX. But I value the immersion of VR too much to be able to live with no VR support, so I can't buy.

I hope one day that changes!