Outdated ILS frequencies

gsumner

P3DV5

Hi,

Is there anyway to get EFBv2 to scan my navdata from addon airports to highlight outdated ILS frequencies. I know its able to point this out when choosing an approach, but can I scan and produce a list so I can update any descrepancies before flying.

Graham

Hi Graham,

In the last few days we did some tests to find out whether it would be possible to create a list of outdated and/or missing localizers for all airports when creating/updating a database. We had to realize that such a feature would lead to a disproportionate increase in the time needed to create a database. Unfortunately, the structure of the simulator data (BGL files) requires a complex algorithm to find and compare the localizer information against the data in the AIRAC cycle . For this reason, when I was developing this code,  I have placed these checks in the Client, where the algorithm only needs to be run for a certain airport and only when needed.