P3Dv5.1 A/C not located

tana

Hello
P3D v5.1, EFB server, EFB client on another computer, EFB update and Navigraph installed.
On LFPG Taxi2Gate I have an error message, the first time on landing and now when starting a flight, I no longer see the runways, I have to open the list of airports to see the terrain and the message rest.
A / C is not located at nearest suitable airport
Switch Profile-Filter OFF
I can't find the solution.

28 minutes ago, tana said:

Hello
P3D v5.1, EFB server, EFB client on another computer, EFB update and Navigraph installed.
On LFPG Taxi2Gate I have an error message, the first time on landing and now when starting a flight, I no longer see the runways, I have to open the list of airports to see the terrain and the message rest.
A / C is not located at nearest suitable airport
Switch Profile-Filter OFF
I can't find the solution.

Do you use the correct FSUIPC Version (6.0.3 or higher, no Payware required, Freeware Version is sufficient) ?

6 hours ago, tana said:

yes i have all the latest versions for all software.
It happened suddenly and only on LFPG Taxi2Gate

Ok, this error message means that one of the parameters of the airport runways does not match the limitations of the  A/C profile. Usually this can only affect the RWY length or width. What A/C profile was in use? Could you locate and post the afcad.bgl of this airport? As I do not have Taxi2Gate LFPG I don't have the possibility to check the layout of the respective BGL file. In P3DV4 it was named "LFPG_AF.bgl". Not sure whether the name of the file is the same in P3DV5.

Hello,
oldbgl, the original afcad and a newer one.
The problem exists with both.

At launch, I have a blue M with A / C is not located, and LFPG Charles de Gaulle Paris France.
In Overview.
1 E: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v5 \ Addon Scenery \ Taxi2Gate-LFPG P3Dv4 \ data \ LFPG LayerUp \ scenery \ LFPG_AF1.bgl (# 364) Full (+ Proc)
2 E: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v5 \ Jetstream Design \ Jetstream DesignParis Orly \ scnery \ LFPG_Default_ADEX_jsd.bgl (# 229) Full (+ Proc)
3 E: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v5 \ scenery \ 0601 \ scenery \ APX48140.bg (# 56) Base

With transposition when I return to the ground I no longer see the runways, I have a green A, and the name T2GP Charles de Gaulle T2G, Paris France.
1 E: \ Lockheed Martin \ Prepar3D v5 \ Addon Scenery \ Taxi2Gate-LFPG P3Dv4 \ data \ LFPG LayerUp \ scenery \ T2GP_tunnels.bgl (# 365) Full (-Proc)
If in Airport I ask for LFPG I have a blue M without A / C is not located, and the same text as with A / C is not located but after a while the tracks disappear.

LFPG_AF.OLDbgl LFPG_AF1.bgl

I'm sorry, but I have no idea about your installation setup in your simulator. I see that you use two different BGLs for LFPG, one from JetStreamDesignParis Orly and one from Taxi2Gate-LFPG. These two BGLs seem to play havoc with each other as they have the same replacement priority. You definitely need to clean up your LFPG installation. Furthermore have you ever switched off the PRFL Filter? What does it display then?