P3Dv5 - Waiting for Server (local)

JLG

Hi, my client cannot connect to the server which is on the same PC.  Support files attached.

1. Simulator type: P3Dv5
  2. EFB v2 Server and Client Build # Both 2.2 build 122
  3. EFB v2 setup: networked or single machine Single Machine
  4. EFB v2 setup: default or custom path: Custom (I changed the drive letter)
  5. Using licensed or free trial version: Licensed
  6. If the issue is related to database or procedures: - Navdata provider and cycle number
  7. If the issue is related to a certain airport: - ICAO code.
  8. If it's an add-on airport, then the publisher/developer of the add-on airport
  9. Steps to reproduce the behavior:  Happens all the time.

Client_202101161558.txt.zip Server_202101161558.txt.zip

Hello ??? (according to the forum rules please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Thank you for the detailed information. As far as I can see from the logfiles the synchronization of the database files does not start. However I cannot see any hint in the logfiles why. So one question is about the drive with letter "H:\". Is this a 'normal' built-in drive, maybe a partition on a physical drive (HDD or SSD), or is this an external drive attached to the PC or even a cloud storage?

When did this behavior start?

2 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hello ??? (according to the forum rules please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

Thank you for the detailed information. As far as I can see from the logfiles the synchronization of the database files does not start. However I cannot see any hint in the logfiles why. So one question is about the drive with letter "H:\". Is this a 'normal' built-in drive, maybe a partition on a physical drive (HDD or SSD), or is this an external drive attached to the PC or even a cloud storage?

When did this behavior start?

Hi, 

H is a physical SSD located inside my PC on which my Documents folder is located.

This has always happened since I have installed it on this PC