Arrival Not Recognized

Bob_Z

I  downloaded a flight plan from Simbrief from KMSP to KDEN.  The route gave the AALLE2 arrival as invalid. It isn't.  Only the AALLE1 arrival is shown in the KDEN arrival procedures.  Where can I find which AIRAC cycle the app is using.  According to the Navigraph data manager, the latest cycle is loaded.

13 minutes ago, Bob_Z said:

I  downloaded a flight plan from Simbrief from KMSP to KDEN.  The route gave the AALLE2 arrival as invalid. It isn't.  Only the AALLE1 arrival is shown in the KDEN arrival procedures.  Where can I find which AIRAC cycle the app is using.  According to the Navigraph data manager, the latest cycle is loaded.

Not sure what you are talking about. AALLE2 is the actual AALLE arrival route in AIRAC Cycle 2014. It is your task to ensure that SimBrief and EFB are using the same AIRAC cycle. There's nothing I can do with that.

1 hour ago, Bob_Z said:

How can I check that cycle 2014 is current in the Client?  Where are the cycles stored?

Sorry Bob,

Did you ever consider to have a look into the manuals? We are happy to help if you have troubles with EFB, but we also take it that a user is able to read a few lines of the manuals.

The actual Cycle used in your EFB installation is displayed in the Server..

SERVER_DB.png.759bf6f564e4881f4ef35b62991e3121.png

and in the lower right corner of the Client..

CLIENT_DB.png.7ba884adfd54fe7fae425790311db113.png

Sorry to disturb.  Problem is that when AIRAC is import by Navigraph Data Manager it create a second AIRAC file within the first one.  I then hawe to move the files around to get the right one in the app.  I can do it by hand.  

59 minutes ago, Bob_Z said:

Sorry to disturb.  Problem is that when AIRAC is import by Navigraph Data Manager it create a second AIRAC file within the first one.  I then hawe to move the files around to get the right one in the app.  I can do it by hand.  

Check the Add-On Mapping on the Navigraph FMS Data Manager. It should be set to automatic (if you use the default installation for EFB2 and should read:

C:\Users\<Username>\Documents\AivlaSoft\EFB2\Server