SimBrief Problem

ERDAL

Hi to all, SimBrief can not download anymore the flight plans? I have just installed new Airac 2014 was already before that, the same problem. After updated to 2014, I thought it get better. No, it doesn't. Though, I have deleted twice DB Builder. Still same problem. What I do wrong? The capture is on the attach.

Erdal

Capture3.JPG

Erdal,

there are two possibilities for this error:

1) the pilot id entered in the textbox: 42624262 is not a valid pilot id

2) the latest flight plan (created as an OFP) was built against an older AIRAC cycle.

From my experience I know that a flight plan built at the time when AIRAC cycle 2013 was valid, cannot be downloaded anymore as soon as cycle 2014 becomes valid.

9 hours ago, aivlasoft said:

Hi Urs, with the same ID I could enter again and again. I've tried also right now, yes, ID works perfectly. Btw, yesterday I've made a new F.Plan from LFSB to LSGG, same problem happening. I'll try tonight, and will take some screenshots from it. Happy New Year.. 

Re Hi Urs, I've tried again tonight, had also change my ID and unlocked last Airac 2014. Still no go, this time Aivla's F.Plan asking me: Please enter a valid Simbrief account id.

While I am locked with SimBrief but Aivla's soft telling me different problem. Maybe I should change my SimBrief ID's on Aivla's folders, but I don't know where it is? THX..

Capture1.JPG

Erdal,

In addition to Urs' reply you might want to check your screenshots. You use completely different Pilot IDs. The correct Pilot ID is - as Urs mentioned - here:

SimBrief.png.f8e47e29379b4660229b7018acc091b3.png

Just use this one and everything will be ok. I use it approx. 10 times a week and do not have ANY problems.