unable to track Xplane

fishgoblue

I have started having problems with EFB v2 Build 119 not following my flight,  It will either start following and then stop following or it will just stay where it started on the map and not track at all.  Being NOT a computer person, I have no idea how to solve this issue.   Have not had this issue for the pass 12 days in my trial.  I have attached screen shots hoping it will help.

Hello ??? (According to the forum rules, please sign your posts with your real first name. Thanks)

It's a bit confusing that the simulator's computer has the IP-address 10.0.087 and on the same page of the X-Plane Network settings I can see that the Multiplayer machine has an IP-address 192.168.0.1. I must assume that the network is not properly configured. Properly in this regard means 'not configured according to the most common rules'. But maybe this isn't the cause for the problem. EFB Server is connecting to X-Plane via local network and therefore it is using the default port numbers 49000 and 49001. Please check on the X-Plane Network page, UDP ports, whether the port numbers are as follows (see attached screenshot):

Port we receive on (legacy): 49000
Port we send from (legacy):  49001

XplaneNetworkUdpSettings.png

• 1 month later...

So I did "phone a friend"  and my xplane network is work as expected.  I do not have this problem of it stop tracking in the middle of a flight all the time just here and there.  The other thing to know is that I am also running Traffic global and it tracks the AI planes the whole time where as my plane is stuck and not following my track but EFB is tracking the AI plane the whole time.  

• 2 weeks later...

Still having issues where it is like EFB tracking my flight locks up.  my plane icon does not move but EFB still tracks the AI planes from traffic global.  I know xplane is still sending out network information because the other programs I am using duch as Pilot2ATC and Volanta are still not having tracking issues.   So to get EFB to start tracking my flight I have to close the client and the server down and restart then.  This happen twice on a flight in xplane from KORD to KBOS and it is supper frustrating.  How can I get EFB to track nonstop during flights?

Client_202102200606.txt.zip